Get on your hiking boots and take on our Hike for Hospice: The Wicklow Way in 30 days this June (131km)
This is a challenge that you can do ‘virtually’ by walking in any location, it does not have to be the actual Wicklow Way (though if you are able to walk any sections of the Wicklow Way safely then it is truly breath taking this time of year and highly recommended!) Thanks to the interactive map provided by iDonate, you will be able to track your progress as if you were walking the actual route, while your supporters will be able to cheer you on your way!
- Please always adhere to Government guidelines and movement restrictions in relation to Covid-19.
- Hike sections of the actual Wicklow Way only if it is safe for you to do so
- Alternatively, complete the challenge virtually online
- Hike solo, with a partner, with friends or family members in your bubble.
How to register
Taking part is simple:
- Click the button here to get started.
- Once you have registered, we’ll send you out a sponsorship pack including a FREE T-shirt
- Join our private Facebook walking group to hear all the chat about this event