Board of Directors
The board members of Wicklow Hospice Foundation CLG are the following:
- Sean Dorgan (Chairperson): an experienced company director, he was previously Chairman of Ulster Bank Group, Tesco Ireland, Dublin Institute of Technology and Irish Management Institute (IMI); he was also Secretary General of two Government Departments, and CEO of Chartered Accountants Ireland and of IDA Ireland.
- Evanne Cahill (Chairperson of Fundraising): Co-Owner and Director of Glenhaven Foods (a manufacturing, retail and distribution business for 30 years, employing over 100) and director of other companies; started career as nurse and midwife.
- Pat Corcoran (Chairman of Building): an experienced chartered accountant, financial executive and company director, he was Finance Director of Arklow Shipping for 30 years, CEO of Quayfront Ltd, director of Bio-Medical Research Ltd and other companies, and Chairman of the board of Woodenbridge G.C.
- Dr Brendan Cuddihy (Chairman 2009-2016): a general practitioner for 30 years with a special interest in palliative care medicine; Founding Partner of Greystones Harbour Family Practice and former chair of Irish Medical Organisation NCHD Committee, of Co Wicklow GAA Hurling Board and of Eire Og Juvenile GAA.
- Marie Kindlon: is operations manager in her family company and was previously a HR executive with Hewlett Packard; co-founder of the Foundation and head of fundraising until 2013.
- Eugene Murray: former CEO of the Irish Hospice Foundation; member of board of St Luke’s Hospital; member of various national health councils, committees and forums; in RTE career was member of Executive Board, Director of Business Planning and Head of Television Current Affairs.
- Bill Porter: Founder, owner and operator of Avondale Sports & Leisure, and a leading community and charity events organiser; Chairman of Wicklow County Athletics and of Rathdrum Cancer Support Group.
Tom McGrath has been appointed by the board as Company Secretary: he is an employment consultant and former trade union executive and Labour Court Deputy Chairman.